Displaying 201 - 225 of 134899
- Daily Wire Mon, March 20, 2023: Cato mentioned in an article by Ben Zeisloft on Central Bank Digital Currency: "Federal Reserve Officials Are Testing A 'Central Bank Digital Currency.' Here’s What That Means For Your Financial Freedom."
- BeInCrypto Sun, March 19, 2023: Cato mentioned in an article by Oluwapelumi Adejumo on Central Bank Digital Currency: "Past Week Events Show President Biden Administration is Moving Towards CBDC, Says Congressman Emmer"
- FXStreet Sun, March 19, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Raymond Merriman on the attempted rescue of First Republic Bank: "Weekly column: Is the crisis of the past few days a Pisces/Neptune over-reaction?"
- The Federalist Mon, March 20, 2023: The Cato 2018 Paid Leave Survey by Emily Ekins cited in an article by Carrie Lukas and Rachel Greszler on Federal Family Leave: "Federal Family Leave Would Make Parents Pay More To Get Less Help"
- Foundation for Economic Education Thu, March 16, 2023: Scott Lincicome cited in an article by Jon Sanders on the Daylight Saving Time: "Don't Be Kept in the Dark about Daylight Saving Time"
- Foundation for Economic Education Thu, March 16, 2023: Saul Zimet authored an op-ed on land rights: "How Government Lost 15 Million Acres of Public Land in the United States"
- 1945 Mon, March 20, 2023: Doug Bandow authored an op-ed on former President Trump's probable prosecution: "Charging Donald Trump Could Blow Up In Democrats Face"
- Hot Air Fri, March 17, 2023: American Conservative op-ed by Doug Bandow on the 20th anniversary of Iraq War reprinted at Hot Air: "A Litany of Pride"
- American Conservative Sun, March 19, 2023: Doug Bandow authored an op-ed on the passing of Traute Lafrenz: "The Last of the White Rose Conspirators Against Hitler Has Died"
- The Atlantic Mon, March 20, 2023: Scott Lincicome authored an op-ed on the Jones Act: "The Obscure Maritime Law That Ruins Your Commute"
Free Talk Live (online audio), Sun, March 19, 2023 Colin Grabow’s policy analysis, “Candy‐Coated Cartel: Time to Kill the U.S. Sugar Program,” is cited The MultiGreen Podcast (online audio), Sun, March 19, 2023 Mark Calabria discusses attainable housing and economic solutions WWL (New Orleans LA) (radio), Sun, March 19, 2023 David Bier discusses the latest on the U.S. border and the fentanyl crisis on First News with Tommy Tucker CBS Radio (radio), Sun, March 19, 2023 Veronique de Rugy discusses the European Central Bank increasing interest rates on Eye on the World with John Batchelor Sinclair Broadcast Group (television), Sun, March 19, 2023 David J. Bier’s blog post, “Fentanyl Is Smuggled U.S. Citizens By U.S. Citizens, Not Asylum Seekers,” is cited The National Desk
- 1819 News (AL) Fri, March 17, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Justin Bogie on economic freedom and prosperity: "Justin Bogie: Repealing ‘red tape’ is the key to economic freedom and prosperity"
- Billings Gazette (MT) Fri, March 17, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Lawrence W. Reed on the Human Freedom Index: "Lawrence W. Reed: Let’s make Montana look like Ireland"
- NewsMax.com Fri, March 17, 2023: Neal McCluskey quoted in a new media post by Theodore Bunker on advocacy on charter schools: "Charter Advocates Divided on Religious School"
- Taiwan News Fri, March 17, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Keoni Everington on Taiwan's democracy: "Former Australian PM Paul Keating labels Taiwan 'a territory,' 'so-called democracy""
- Lawfare Fri, March 17, 2023: Justin Logan cited in an article by Tyler McBrien on 'Every Citizen a Statesman: The Dream of a Democratic Foreign Policy in the American Century': "A More Democratic Foreign Policy Is Possible"
Fox News Radio (radio), Sat, March 18, 2023 Mark Calabria discusses His new book Shelter From The Storm on Kudlow & Company
- Rebellion Research Fri, March 17, 2023: John Cochrane authored an op-ed on the Silicon Valley Bank failure: "Is Western Alliance Bank In Trouble?"
- 19FortyFive Fri, March 17, 2023: Ted Galen Carpenter authored an op-ed on Europe’s refugees: "America’s Regime Change Wars Created Europe’s Refugee Crisis"
- Politico Fri, March 17, 2023: Cato mentioned in a new media post on roundup: "'No magic bullet’ for North Korea"
- National Interest Fri, March 17, 2023: Ted Galen Carpenter authored an op-ed on interventionism: "The Interventionist Dilemma: Rules-Based Order versus the Humanitarian Exception"