Displaying 251 - 275 of 134891
- Epoch Times Wed, March 15, 2023: Cato cited in an article by John Seiler on tobacco ban in California: "California Tobacco Ban Would Treat Adults Like Children"
- Politico Wed, March 15, 2023: Cato mentioned in a news round-up: "Senators want to force admin talk on Saudi ties"
- Weirton Daily Times (OH) Tue, March 14, 2023: Associated Press article by Ken Sweet Christopher Rugaber, Chris Megerian, and Cathy Bussewitz citing Norbert Michel on the U.S. banking system reprinted at Weirton Daily Times (OH): "Government races to reassure banking system is safe"
- Newnan Times-Herald (GA) Tue, March 14, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Lawrence W. Reed on Ireland's economy: "Ireland Teaches An Important Lesson"
- Business Journals Wed, March 15, 2023: Cato mentioned in an article by Joshua Mann on the Silicon Valley Bank collapse: "What SVB means for FDIC limits; Southwest CEO on what's next"
- Quill & Quire Wed, March 15, 2023: Cato mentioned in a book review by Matthew Behrens on book review on 'Crack-Up Capitalism': "Crack-Up Capitalism: Market Radicals and the Dream of a World Without Democracy"
- Metro.co.uk (U.K.) Wed, March 15, 2023: Norbert Michel cited in an article by Tom Sanders on the Silicon Valley Bank collapse: "More than $100,000,000,000 wiped from US banks after collapse of Silicon Valley Bank"
- Buffalo Business First (NY) Mon, March 13, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Andy Medici on the Silicon Valley Bank collapse: "Deposit insurance cap may be a 'dead letter' as feds intervene in Silicon Valley Bank, Signature Bank"
- Johnston County Report (NC) Wed, March 15, 2023: Carolina Journal (NC) article by Jordan Roberts citing Michael D. Tanner on housing costs in North Carolina reprinted at Johnston County Report (NC): “Opinion: Let's Build More Housing”
- BizPac Review Wed, March 15, 2023: Cato quoted in a new media post by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton on the firing of Dr. Tabia Lee: "Former DEI director claims refusal to use pronouns, gender-neutral language got her fired"
- Washington Examiner Tue, March 14, 2023: Cato mentioned in a news round-up: "Pentagon unveils 'everything, everywhere, all at once’ budget plan aimed squarely at China"
- Rhino Times (NC) Tue, March 14, 2023: Cato cited in an article by John Hammer on the annexation of Summer Farms Village: "De-Annexation Could Solve More Than One Problem For Couch"
- The Intercept Wed, March 15, 2023: Justin Logan quoted in an article by Murtaza Hussain on Saudi-Iranian diplomatic relations: "The Key Factor in the Saudi-Iran Deal: Absolutely No U.S Involvement"
- War on the Rocks Wed, March 15, 2023: David Bier cited in a new media post by Christopher Preble and Zack Cooper and Melanie Marlowe on a debate on AUKUS ties: "Is Aukus Flawed by Design"
Galleta financiera (Financial Cookie) Podcast (online video), Wed, March 15, 2023 Ian Vasquez discusses the Human Freedom Index Heartland Daily Podcast (online audio), Wed, March 15, 2023 Marian L. Tupy discusses his book, Superabundance: The Story of Population Growth, Innovation, and Human Flourishing on an Infinitely Bountiful Planet WHBL (Sheboygan WI) (radio), Wed, March 15, 2023 Diego Zuluaga’s article, “Dodd‐Frank Is in Trouble and for Good Reason,” is cited on The Regular Joe Show KTRH (Houston TX) (radio), Wed, March 15, 2023 Jennifer Schulp discusses the Third party doctrine on Houston’s Morning News
- Breitbart Tue, March 14, 2023: Cato mentioned in an article by John Binder on the rail safety reforms: "Koch-Linked Groups, Including One Funded by Norfolk Southern, Line Up Against J.D. Vance’s Rail Safety Reforms"
- Rebellion Research Wed, March 15, 2023: John Cochrane authored an op-ed on the Silicon Valley Bank failure: "How Did Silicon Valley Bank Fail?"
- Reason Tue, March 14, 2023: Daniel Raisbeck quoted in an article by Fiona Harrigan on the U.S.-Mexico diplomatic ties: "No, the U.S. Shouldn't Wage War Against Mexican Cartels"
- MarylandReporter.com (MD) Wed, March 15, 2023: Walter Olson authored an op-ed on Maryland House Bill 294: "Special Education Burden of Proof Belongs on Complainants"
- Washington Examiner (also appeared in MSN) Wed, March 15, 2023: Cato mentioned in a news round-up: "After collision with U.S. drone, Russia seeks to avoid confrontation"
- Washington Examiner Wed, March 15, 2023: Michael F. Cannon quoted in an article by Katherine Doyle on the U.K. healthcare system: "The collapse of Britain's National Health Service, the crown jewel of socialized healthcare"
- Grid News Mon, March 13, 2023: Norbert Michel quoted in an article by Maggie Severns on the Silicon Valley Bank collapse: "Silicon Valley Bank collapse reveals the power of Trump-style populism"