Displaying 51 - 75 of 134895
- The Hill (also appeared in Yahoo News and AOL news) Mon, March 27, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Rebecca Beitsch and Rafael Bernal on the fentanyl crisis at the southern broader: "As US fentanyl deaths jump, GOP casts blame at the border"
- mrcTV Mon, March 27, 2023: Nicholas Anthony cited in an article by P. Gagardner Goldsmith on federal bailouts: "Fed-FDIC-Treasury Bailouts Help Big Banks While Choking Small Banks and Crypto P. GARDNER GOLDSMITH"
- BizPac Review Sun, March 26, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Vivek Saxena on fentanyl and the border crisis: "Fentanyl blamed for teen overdose deaths doubling in 3 years, but report ignores Biden border crisis"
- American Thinker Sat, March 25, 2023: Cato cited in an article by William R. Hawkins on the Russia-Ukraine war: "Isolationism: Unrealistic and Ahistorical"
- Orissa POST (India) Sun, March 26, 2023: Cato cited in an article on the state of freedom and democracy in India: "Sliding all the way"
- Globe and Mail (Canada) Fri, March 24, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Tony Keller on Canada's economic prosperity: "Canada isn’t broken, but it will be if we don’t make the right decisions"
- Washington Examiner Fri, March 24, 2023: Jennifer Huddleston mentioned in an article by Christopher Hutton on Utah SB152 and HB311: "Utah teenage social media law threatens privacy and speech rights, industry says"
- CryptoGlobe Mon, March 27, 2023: Steve H. Hanke featured in an article by Siamak Masnavi on the criticism of Bitcoin: "Professor Hanke Attacks Bitcoin Hours After Complaining About Collapse of Lebanon’s Currency"
- Engelsberg Ideas Fri, March 24, 2023: Patrick Porter authored an op-ed on U.S.-Ukraine alliance: "US aiding Ukraine won’t deter China"
- Billings Gazette (MT) Sun, March 26, 2023: Walter Olson mentioned in an article by Eric Buhler on ranked choice voting: "Eric Buhler: Ranked Choice Voting: Keep Montana independent"
- Waterways Journal Weekly Fri, March 24, 2023: Cato cited in an article on anti-Jones act: "No New Arguments In Anti-Jones Act Attack"
- The Hill Sat, March 25, 2023: Alex Nowrasteh authored an op-ed on the impact of immigrants in the U.S.: "More immigrants can help reduce deficits and the debt"
- Washington Examiner Sun, March 26, 2023: Cato mentioned in an article by Kaelan Deese on the IRS' request to obtain citizens' financial records: "Scope of IRS powers tops Supreme Court's busy docket of arguments and opinions"
- Splice Today Mon, March 27, 2023: Cato cited in an article by Tom Joyce on the cost of college education: "Reimagining the Cost of College"
- GB News (U.K.) Sat, March 25, 2023: Cato cited in a column by Neil Oliver on U.S. foreign interventions: "'Who watches the watchers? Who guards the guards?', asks Neil Oliver"
- Unherd Sat, March 25, 2023: Cato mentioned in an article by Quinn Slobodian on the ideology of capitalism: "Capitalist radicals will shatter the world Fragmentation is the new frontier of liberty"
U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs (online video), Sun, March 26, 2023 Patrick G. Eddington testifies at the hearing, “Modernizing the Government’s Classification System” Constituting America Podcast (online video), Sun, March 26, 2023 Veronique de Rugy discusses the financial crisis, national security, and American vulnerability The Bob Harden Show (online audio), Sun, March 26, 2023 Michael F. Cannon discusses Medicare Advantage The Bob Harden Show (online audio), Sun, March 26, 2023 Robert A. Levy discusses the affirmative action SCOTUS case Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard KSL (Salt Lake City UT) (radio), Sun, March 26, 2023 Romina Boccia discusses budget reforms Millennials can get behind on Inside Sources with Boyd Matheson KSL (Salt Lake City UT) (radio), Sun, March 26, 2023 Scott Lincicome discusses the Jones Act on Inside Sources with Boyd Matheson SiriusXM POTUS (radio), Sun, March 26, 2023 Scott Lincicome discusses his article “The Obscure Maritime Law That Ruins Your Commute” on The Laura Coates Show Sinclair Broadcast Group (television), Sun, March 26, 2023 Scott Lincicome discusses the Federal Reserve interest rate hikes, the housing market, and the Jones Act on The National Desk FBN (television), Sun, March 26, 2023 Mark Calabria discusses insuring U.S. depositors and his book Shelter from the Storm on Kudlow